|Home||» Products||» Micro Controller Training Kit||» Micro Controller Training Kit|
Micro Controller Training Kit
8051 family of micro-controllers and its derivatives are increasingly becoming popular for instrumentation and control applications due to its speed and powerful instruction set which are essential for real-time applications. This has created the need for a good trainer and development tools.
GSAS 51E (an economically priced microcontroller trainer) provides a complete solution for this requirement. It can be used as a flexible instructional aid in academic institutions and as a powerful development kit in R&D Labs.
The system firmware provides stand-alone monitor, serial monitor, one-line assembler, disassembler, driver for EPROM programmer and Parallel printer interfaces. GSAS 51E is supplied with comprehensive and user-friendly documentation as well as windows based communication software with online-help. The GSAS 51E trainer communicates with host PC through its onboard USB or RS-232C in serial mode.
The main features of this GSAS 51E are:
- GSAS 51E operates on single +5V power supply either stand – alone mode or with host PC through its USB or RS-232C interface in serial mode.
- Stand-alone and serial monitor, support the entry of user programs, editing and debugging facilities like single stepping and full speed execution of user programs.
- On-board memory is 128K bytes of which 88 Kbytes RAM has battery backup provision.
- Total on-board memory is 128K bytes of which 88K bytes RAM has battery backup provision.
- 48 I/O lines and four programmable interval timers.
- 9 Port lines of MCU brought out to the right angle ribbon cable connector including INT1.
- Buffered Bus Signals are available through flat ribbon cable connector for easy system expansion.
- Driver Software for file upload/download to/from host PC.