|Home||» Products||» Diagnostic Tools||» Jtag Master Boundary Scan Tester|
Jtag Master Boundary Scan Tester
JTAGMaster Boundary Scan Tester and Programmer
The JTAGMaster Tester and Programmer is a fully integrated solution for the configuration and diagnosis of Programmable Logic Devices (PLDs).
This unit includes :
- A boundary-scan tester to arbitrarily observe individual pins and therefore determine their functionality. This information can be saved in customisable test procedures which can also include pictures and datasheets. EXTEST mode is also available to manually change the state of pins and trace the effect(s) on the other device(s) in the chain. Scan Check is a multi-license software to run boundary scan checks on multiple stations.
- A programming interface designed to handle industry standard JAM STAPL files (Standard Test And Programming Language) and SVF files (Serial Vector Format) to send programming instructions as well as testing functions to the device. ABI uses the JTAG Standards (Joint Test Action Group, compatible with IEEE1149.1) which ensures compatibility between all compliant ICs.
The JTAGMaster is also capable of programming EEPROM devices using external adapters. Standard brinary files are supported and can also be modified in the device buffer window. A wide range of EEPROM devices are present in the library which can be easily modified by users. The following protocols are supported by the JTAGMaster :
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Inter-Integrated Circuit (I²C)
- Microwire (μwire)
As a product, the JTAGMaster In-System and Standalone Programmer is also available.
The JTAGMaster Tester and Programmer is designed to work with ABI’s bespoke software – a multiple purpose platform which enables users to freely configure test procedures and instruments. Integrated functions are also available to the user to automatically learn the device status, provide pin-to-pin comparison and information as well as use some reporting facilities. The internal library can be updated through BSDL files available from manufacturers’ websites.
With its ability to both test and program PLDs, this new ABI product allows users to verify the functionality of a device, download a bespoke program to a device or even re-test the device after it has been programmed !
- Contact Details
- GSAS MICRO SYSTEM PVT LTD