|Home||» Products||» 8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit||» 8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit|
8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit
GSAS 85 is a microprocessor trainer with standard features like small keypad, LED display, monitor program etc, has become a very popular device for training and development, probably due to its low cost. As microprocessor applications have become more popular, the requirement for a more advanced microcomputer trainer with powerful system software and additional hardware started growing.
GSAS 85 is Complete single board microcomputer used for software and hardware development in research institutions and R &D labs.
The system firmware provides a stand-alone monitor, assembler, disassembler, Serial monitor and Drivers for EPROM Programmer and Parallel Printer Interface. GSAS 85 is supplied with comprehensive and user friendly documentation as well as windows based communication software with on-line help.
The main features of this board are:
- GSAS 85 operates on SINGLE +5V power supply in either onboard keypad mode or from host PC through RS-232-C interface.
- In both stand alone and serial modes, user can enter programs, run them all full speed and debug them through breakpoint and single step facilities.
- GSAS 85 allows program editing through INSERT, DELETE and BLOCK MOVE commands
- GSAS 85 allows direct read/write from/to a specified I/O ports using IN BYTE and OUT BYTE commands.
- Onboard flat ribbon cable connectors for system expansion and two user defined function keys.
- Onboard battery backup for RAM
- It supports variety of interfaces most of them are common for all GSAS trainers.
- Built in Text Editor, Assembler and Disassembler Facilities in serial mode.
- File Upload/download to/from host PC using DOS and Windows based driver software.